Saturday, November 29, 2008

Index day 2

Day two evolved a bit, adding new categories as well as some notes, and a better set up. This is the rough first version of the chart, showing how the candidates compare in tech areas. Please note that I did not find a facebook page for Chip Saltsman, and I could not get the friend count for Katon Dawson, since his page is private and I am waiting on a friend confirmation. I found a blog for Saul Anuzis, and Michael Steele has a couple posts on a blog on his campaign page. I did not locate blogs for the other two candidates, however, I am planning on revising the information, so if you have information that is pertinent please comment or message me. I am also considering tracking changes in the information over time, although I would prefer this be a representation of the candidates inclination to utilize technology on a regular basis, as opposed to a contest to see who can ignore the most followers on Twitter.
Saul
Anuzis
Katon
Dawson
Chip
Saltsman
Michael
Steele
Facebook
2395
(1)
(2)
596
Twitter
408
85
(3)
26
Blog
yes
(4)
(4)
yes
RtP.ning
20
no
no
no
(1) Facebook page requires friend status to view, waiting for confirmation
(2) Possible Facebook page found, awaiting confirmation
(3) No Twitter account found
(4) No blog found
***Edited*** Second version, contains updated info, corrections and links where applicable
***Edited*** Third version includes RebuildingtheParty.ning stats
(BDL Index™ Michael Patrick Leahy)

No comments: